Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 31

Happy Halloween 2008

We had a beautiful day today, it was about 75 degrees outside and sunny. It was the perfect halloween!! Lee was a elephant this year and loved going to all the doors, getting candy from everyone. He would take one piece and then run back to the wagon where his bucket was and put it away. It really confused him when he got more than one piece of candy. He would try to give back one piece. I can't get over how fast he caught on to trick-or-treating and how well he did. Lee walked almost all the way around the block and we have a big block! Here are the pictures I took from today.

4 comments:

Crystal Starr said...

I love all of your pictures Sara!!! You must be having so much fun with your new camera! I can't wait to see it! I miss you a ton!

Andy said...

Hi Sara,

First time visitor.

I like your blog and am happy to see Steve being a daddy.

Andy

Kimberly Cangelosi said...

So cute! I think the last time I saw Lee he was still mostly crawling so it's weird to see him crusing around on two feet like that!

Steph Stanger said...

Fun! Love the pics and LOVE the costume! Miss you. =)