Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 20

Happy Father's Day!

Steve's first Father's Day!! We went to my Dad's for Father's Day and Lee was a big pain in the petoonia (crying a LOT) so we didn't stay that long, plus we were exhausted and it was too hot to be outside. But while we were there it was great seeing everyone and hanging out.

I forgot my camera at home so I didn't get any Father's Day pictures with my Dad or Grandpa :( Here is a picture I took of Steve and Lee while we were at home.


3 comments:

Crystal Starr said...

Awwwwww...Happy first Father's Day Steve!! These pictures are so sweet, what a handsome little guy!

Andy said...

I thought you'd be having your baby about now. Like Crystal said, he's beautiful. I'm very happy for you.

Andy

~Wolf~ said...

OMg.....SOOOOOOOO cute!!! HAPPY FATHER'S DAY STEVE!!!!!!!

~Aunt Bean