Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 15

Surprise...


So, my all of my friends threw me a suprise going away party, well tried to make it a surprise... sorry about that again. It was so much fun (even though I found out before hand) I had a BLAST!! Here are some pictures from the party. It was Hawaiian themed. Some of the activities included (but not limited to): eating, drinking, talking, lots of laughing, hula hooping, limboing, pictionary and sharades. It was fun! Thank you SO much to everyone that helped out and a special thanks to Brooke & Trish for planning & hosting it! I wish I had more pictures to share, my camera messed up some of them.








I know that I don't update my blog that often, but I am going to try really hard to keep it up. Here's the catch, I won't be able to update it for about a week. I have to take apart the computer tomorrow and then we leave on Saturday. So I should be able to update mid next week. I'll post and let you know how the move went. I'll talk to you soon!

*

Love,
Sara

-

NOTE: So my computer won't let me upload anymore pictures. So I am going to put it on a new post. This is so weird why it's acting this way... dumb computer...

8 comments:

Steph Stanger said...

Wow Sara, what great friends you have! Your party looked like so much fun! We will have fun hen you get here too! Nicci e-mailed me and said she was coming to town soon for a little bit! It will be fun to be all together!(I have yet to e-mail her back, better go do that!)

Crystal Starr said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Crystal Starr said...

Crystal said...
Super fun pics Sara! And ya what great friends you have!

See you soon!

It's so nice that Steph always comments on your blog and Lauren's but never mine. She is not a good friend!! =oP

Steph Stanger said...

the girl in the center of your top photo looks really familiar...have I met her? Maybe she just looks like someone else I know. Strange.

Steph Stanger said...

have you been here for like 2 weeks and you have yet to call!? If you are here plese give me a call or shoot me an e-mail so we can get together. =)

Steve and Sara said...

I'm here... I'm here... it hasn't been 2 weeks. It's been 1 week from today. We got in last Monday at 1:30AM. I'll post in a few about everything that we did... we were very busy!!

Crystal Starr said...

Welcome back to good ol' Illinois Sara! Probably feels a lot like Las Vegas right now with the gross dumb heat!

Moving is a lot of work isn't it?!! It's a lot of fun too once you get all the really hard and boring stuff out of the way. Enjoy your moving and stuff. I hope to see you soon.

Brooke said...

It was a fun party. Of course the parts I remember. I was a little tipsy and so busy making sure everyone was having fun. I look so tired in those photos! Yikes! :) It was so worth it though. You are the best.

I hope you are catching up on your sleep!

Oh ya, Aimee took her first steps on Sunday!! Finally... she's killing my back. Now she makes a game of walking back and forth from Russell to me. And then she gives herself a round of applause. She's so funny!

Love you and miss you!