Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 28

Long Distance...

Hi Again,
Sorry it's been so long... I have been very busy. Two weekends ago we (Steve's family & I) had a small going away party for Steve. There are pictures below of that event. We had the party on Saturday and he left the following Monday (one week ago today). It was such a fun get together and I wanted to thank everyone that came. Thank you SO much for coming... it meant so much to him.

On Sunday, we went to Red Rock Canyon to go hiking and was there for 5+ hours... it was a blast. Here are a few pictures from that day.

(Can you find Steve?)Monday, Steve, his Mom & I went to Red Robin for lunch and he left shortly after that. He was able to make it to his brother's house by Wednesday night. His brother Jeff lives about 1.5 hours south of where we will be living. He is in Marble Hill and we will be in Saint Charles.

This last weekend Nicci came to visit from CA and we had a AWESOME girls only weekend ;D. We went to the strip (Margaritaville), shopping... lots and lots of shopping, and we layed out in the sun and tried to get tanner (if that is a word).

I'll try to post again soon!
Love, Sara

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for inviting me to Steve's going-away party! I had such a good time! Your pictures from Red Rock are beautiful! I can't say any more, every time I think about you leaving, I get sick to my stomach...

Crystal Starr said...

Sara you are just SO pretty! I love all of these pictures. You and Steve are just so cute together!

Saint Charles? Is that the St. Charles, IL near here???

Steve and Sara said...

Thanks Crystal!
I wish that was the St. Charles near you, but it seems it's going to be right in the neighborhood of your new visitor Pastor Kunze! We will go check out his church. We will need to look for a new church when we get there!

I miss you guys. I'm sorry I'm going to still be 4.5 hours away :(

Crystal Starr said...

4.5 is nothing compared to Las Vegas! We could always do a meet half way thingy too and hang out!! Or have one of those girl weekend flings.

(((Hugs)))

Steph Stanger said...

I agree with Crystal you look hot in the pictures! Also why do you and Nicci get to have all the fun!? I'm jealous. So what's going on with you? When do you move out here...or not so here...you know what I mean.

Brooke said...

Steve's party was great. I had a great time. The food was awesome. Thank you for inviting the fam.

Those Red Rock pictures are amazing. I still want your camera!

Love you and miss you.

Sorry for the late comments...

Anonymous said...

Hey kiddo's it is me Rachael if u don't remember me that is kinda sad lol cuz we are related I am really bored talking to Aunt Amy on AIM it is like almost one in the morning lol fun fun fun I love the pics u guys look so cute together LOVE ALWAYS Rachael PS. my myspace is www.myspace.com/cowboysturnmeon7