Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 28

Let's Try This Again...

Hello -
As you can see I created this blog a while ago but didn't keep up with it (which I said I would on the post before this one). I am awful at this. It looks so easy when I see other peoples posts but then I can't seem to find time to update one myself. Sorry again. I love reading Steph, Crystal & Kim's Blogs. So, I will try one more time to try to keep up with this. I apologize in advance if I don't keep up with it. I didn't even tell anyone when I started it because I wanted to see if I would keep up with it before I told anyone (which I didn't keep up with it). Anywhoo... Nothing really new here. Still working on our floors. I will post some pictures so you can see them a little later tonight.
Talk you you later :)
(Hopefully).

No comments: